- The operator of the website is SEO PRAKTICKY s.r.o., Hrázka 615/28, 62100 Brno, IČO: 75779994, VAT number: CZ8001294521 (VAT payer) (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), which is in accordance with Act. No. 121/2000 Coll., Copyright Act (hereinafter referred to as the Copyright Act) authorized to exercise property rights to these websites.
- The operator hereby issues the conditions of use of the Internet site (hereinafter referred to as the Conditions). These Terms apply to all persons who intend to use the relevant site. Therefore, please familiarize yourself with the content of the Terms and Conditions before using this website.
- The information on this website is intended for the public.
- Access to the Website may be fully or partially conditioned by the Operator on the provision of some personal data of the user within the meaning of Act. No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. In such a case, the Operator will handle this data in accordance with legal regulations and always in such a way as to prevent any harm to the person to whom the data relates.
- Without the consent of the Operator, it is not allowed to use the Internet pages other than for your own use (both as a whole and their individual parts). Other use is subject to prior approval by the Operator in accordance with the Copyright Act. Access to and use of these pages is free.
- It is forbidden to interfere in any way with the technical nature or content of the Internet pages without the consent of the Operator. Only the Operator has the right to decide on the change, removal or addition of any part of these pages.
- Some of the information published on the Internet pages is taken by the Operator from other sources that it considers trustworthy. Nevertheless, the Operator is in no way responsible for the correctness and up-to-dateness of the published information.
- The operator bears no responsibility for any damages that users may incur in connection with the use of the Internet pages. The operator also bears no responsibility for advertising, or any other form of promotion carried out by any third party through this site. Furthermore, the operator bears no responsibility for the content of www pages belonging to third parties that can be visited via these pages.
- With the exception of these Terms and Conditions, the publication of any data or information on the Website does not constitute any legal act leading to the creation of a legal relationship between the Operator and the Internet user, unless otherwise stated in individual cases.
- All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only.
- Only the Operator is authorized to change or supplement these Terms and Conditions. Legal relationships that arose between the Operator and the user of these pages before the change or cancellation of the Terms and Conditions are governed by the wording effective on the date of creation of these relationships.
Protection of personal data
On May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force. I know about it, but it doesn’t change anything for me. The only personal data that I keep are those that I am required to keep by Czech legislation, especially the Accounting Act.