Dualtron Ultra 2
Reviews and ratings: 91 %
Description Dualtron Ultra 2
The New 72 Volt Dualtron Ultra 2 is an upgraded version of the off road electric scooter that started it all. The Dual 40 Amp smart motor controllers are moved to the kick tail allowing fitment of a massive 35Ah, 72 Volt pack with LG MJ1 cells which gives you up to 86 miles of range. The BLDC dual hub motors increase peak power to nearly 6700 watts making this one of the highest performing electric scooters today!
- Motor: MAX 6,640 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 72 volt – 35 Ah – 2,520Wh – LG 3500 cells
- Charge time: 23 hours with standard charger, 11 hours with 2 standard chargers, 5 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 87 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Max Speed: Up to 55+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and Rear disk brakes with ABS standard
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 88 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- The new 72V35Ah battery takes us much farther than we expected
- The dual-motor set-up is very powerful
- Customer service is quick to respond to questions and problems
- More powerful than its predecessors but still is easy to ride and operate
- Waterproof Digital LCD display with intuitive controls
- Suspension is spot-on as it was built for rugged roads
- It’s sold as an off-road scooter by default, so no road tyres in the box
- You can’t install a seat on it.
- It still uses disc brakes and still hasn’t transitioned to a hydraulic system
- It’s an off-road scooter that’s not fully waterproof
DUALTRON ULTRA 2 REVIEW
The MiniMotors Dualtron Ultra 2 is a stellar electric scooter that provides all-terrain ride ability in maximum safety and comfort.
It may be one of the more expensive options in the Dualtron line, as it’s currently being sold for 2 900 pounds, but it’s a good (and relatively cheaper) choice in comparison to the other off-road high-speed electric scooters out there. It’s definitely a huge step up from the first version of the Ultra, but we do wish it can also be offered in road tires without needing the extra money spent.
The addition of hydraulic brakes and seat post holes should also be considered.
Overall, it’s a scooter that lives up to expectations and is perfect for people who like to cruise and power through beyond what the road can offer.
Dualtron Ultra 2 Review – Is it worth the $4,000 price tag?
The Ultra 2 is one of the strongest and fastest scooters on the market and provides more than enough power than most riders would want to ride comfortably. While the Ultra 2 is not the fastest electric scooter (Weped FF, Thunder 2, and Rions are for the extreme speed demons), the Ultra 2 wasn’t designed to be. Read full review…
Dualtron Ultra 2 Escooter Review: Off-Road Beast with Massive Range
Dualtron makes high quality scooters and the Ultra 2 is no exception. The Dualtron Ultra 2 is not a perfect scooter, but it is one of my favorite electric scooters for off-roading.
The Dualtron Ultra 2 offers speeds up to 56 mph and a stated range of 64 miles. I have a good friend that has squeezed out 100 miles of range so I was surprised Dualtron is understating the range.
If you are looking for a high powered off-roading scooter with a massive battery, you wont find many better than the Dualtron Ultra 2. Read full review…
Dualtron Ultra V2 Review (2021)
For starters, the overall performance & build quality of this eScooter is incredible. A beefy Li-ion battery and insane dual 5400W motor are the driving forces behind this super-scooter. However all this power comes at a cost, with the Dualtron Ultra V2 weighing a lot more than an average scooter, even triple the weights of other models. Alongside this, a number of quality of life features were missed in favour of focusing on performance; such as cruise control, removable batteries, etc. Whilst it would be nice to see these features, it’s obvious that this model was made to move… and FAST! Read full review…
Expert video reviews
Dualtron Ultra 2 – Full Review & Top Speed Test
Dualtron Ultra 2 Review: This 56 MPH Electric scooter is NO Toy
Dualtron Ultra 2 Review
User ratings and reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.