Reviews and ratings: 98 %
Description Dualtron Storm
Introducing the Dualtron Storm, the pinnacle of electric scooter technology! The Storm comes standard with a swappable 72 Volt, 31.5 Ah LG battery pack with remote charge ports allowing you to charge the battery anywhere while giving you up to 80 miles of range. With Tesla-like acceleration, the 40 amp smart motor controllers and 6,700 watt BLDC motors will make this your personal urban rocket ship! Industry first quick disconnect motors makes for easy wheel removal to simplify maintenance. Waterproofing is improved, electronic cooling is improved, the double latch headset is improved. The list goes on and on.
- Motor: MAX 6,640 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 72 volt – 31.5 Ah – 2,268Wh – LG 3500 cells – Removable battery design
- Charge time: 21 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 4.8 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 80 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Max Speed: Up to 55+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light, Turn Signals
- Built in Horn
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 102 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- Big Battery, Great Range of 40+ Miles
- Good Acceleration and gradeability
- EY3 LCD Panel Very Good
- Short Braking Distance
- Large & Heavy
- Suspension Feedback Quite Harsh
- Motors aren’t waterproof
- Very Expensive at Nearly £4000 ($5000)
- Battery Handle Takes Up Deck Space
DUALTRON STORM REVIEW
After taking the Storm out for a test-ride, we are left with no choice but to admit that it lives up to its name. It is undoubtedly one beast of a scooter. You won’t find another electric scooter with such a combination of power, durability & power easily – the only real let down is the pricing point which is likely to be high for many – at £3999 GBP (UK) or $4490 – $4790 USD it’s not cheap – but then, you pay for quality and a brand that is known for making superior quality e scooter models.
Asides from portability limitations due to its heavy frame and an eccentric torque which may prove tricky for beginners to handle, Dualtron Storm gives such a smooth riding experience that makes you want to stay on it for hours.
If you’re an experienced rider, this monster scooter is the stuff of dreams!
Minimotors Dualtron Storm Review: 52 MPH Menace Has a Surprising Feature
The Storm is a top-shelf scooter with top-shelf performance to match. That said, does anyone really need a scooter this fast? Not really.
Is the Storm’s throttle response and aggressive sounding motor going to be a little intense for some riders?
It probably is, but would we still like to have one in our garage? Yes, yes we would.
The Storm is set up very well for aggressive riding, and we like knowing there are options to soften the suspension and double the range if we wanted to do some really long rides.
One thing that almost everyone will agree on, though, is that it’s a really good-looking and solidly built scooter. In other words, it’s a Dualtron. Read full review…
Dualtron Storm Review [For Riders On The Storm Only]
To be perfectly honest, I was really trying to find any major issues with this scooter, but I simply couldn’t do it.
Although the scooter is fairly new to the market, there aren’t any serious problems with it so far, and the users are in awe of its quality and performance.
One minor issue I found was with the headlights, which a user reported weren’t too bright for night rides. Now while this might seem like a big thing, it’s largely up to the environment you ride in and how bright the street is. If it becomes a serious problem you can easily solve it after-market, by upgrading to brighter LED lights. Read full review…
Expert video reviews
Minimotors Dualtron Storm Review: The world’s fastest removable battery electric scooter
Dualtron Storm Electric Scooter Review | Powerful and Modular!
User ratings and reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.