Reviews and ratings: 92 %
Description Dualtron Achilleus
The Dualtron Achilleus electric scooter is the first compact 11 inch tire scooter from MiniMotors. Featuring a massive 75 mile range from a 60 volt, 35 Ah battery, full hydraulic brakes, and awesome new lighting effects including a rear LED integrated kicktail, the Dualtron Achilleus is not to be missed. This scooter is spec’d similar to the original Thunder with a thinner profile deck making it easier to fit in compact spaces you aren’t riding this streamlined monster. The excitement for electric scooters continues with the Dualtron Achilleus!
- Motor: 4,648W BLDC Dual Hub Motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 35 Ah – LG M21700 cells
- Charge time: 20 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 4+ hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 75 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 45+ mph (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 58% or 30 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Zoom Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Lighting: Arm LED, Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight new integrated Tail Light with Brake Light, Side panel lights, and Bottom Mood Lights
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 89 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- Optional Parts: Seat, Fast Charger, Damper, Light Mount
- Incredible maximum speed
- Impressive mileage
- Efficient braking system
- It comes with an extended warranty
- Ultra-wide tubeless tyres
- Effective suspension system
- It is slightly heavy
- It lacks Bluetooth connectivity
- It is costly
- No waterproof rating
DUALTRON ACHILLEUS ELECTRIC SCOOTER REVIEW
What’s your first impression of an e-scooter tagged at £2500/ $3400? That’s much for a scooter? Well, the Dualtron Achilleus is not your run of the mill electric scooter. This scooter was designed to ride fast, long, comfortably and without compromising on safety. With custom parts such as the Zoom brakes and LG battery, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a scooter as well-designed as the Achilleus.
The scooter follows the Dualtron standards of quality and is highly reliable. The scooter will carry heavy riders and go up steeper inclines than most scooters in this price range will manage. While its heavy-duty components add to its weight affecting portability, the scooter is foldable, thus easy to transport and store. The super-capacity battery also takes a whopping 20 hours to charge, with the workaround of using a fast charger and standard charger to cut that time to 4 hours.
All in all, this scooter is the one to watch out for in 2022. It is definitely worth the investment as a commuting scooter for weekdays while chasing adventures over the weekends.
Dualtron Achilleus Review
The Dualtron Achilleus’ design allows riders to go fast, for longer distances, comfortably. It does all this while ensuring the rider’s safety.
In addition, it’s designed in line with Dualtron’s standards of quality that ensure its reliability. However, its heavy-duty parts add weight, making its portability more challenging.
Regardless, the scooter is foldable and easy to transport or store.
Dualtron Achilleus is one of the most reliable and durable e-scooter you could ever want.
The Dualtron Achilleus has incredible speed, acceleration, and aesthetics. It’s also safe because of the ABS braking and effective suspension systems. It has an impressive range and is worth every penny. Have fun riding! Read full review…
Expert video reviews
Is the Dualtron Achilleus better than the Thunder? – Electric scooter review!
The New Dualtron Achilleus (Full Review)
User ratings and reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.